Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Guess Who's Back?!

Follow me on IG: @sunshine_memoirs

Boundaries help us conform, but they do not help us transform

Hello world! It's been quite a while since I've posted some lines so bear with me a little here. I had to go away for a while... Make of that what you will, but the point is I'm back. Even though it was only about 3 months, it still felt like forever! I did a lot of self evaluating in that time and what I noticed is every day can feel the same and with no change, but when you look back suddenly your whole world has done a complete 180 and you don't even know how it happened. I won't get into too many specifics, since I try to keep this blog more about all my adventures, but i wanted to make the point that while sometimes we don't have control of everything that happens, we do have control over ourselves: our way of thinking and how we choose to feel for example. I know sometimes it doesn't feel that way, but really the quality of our life depends on the quality of our thoughts. 
        Over the last few days since I've been back, I've been a roller coaster of emotions. Full of many ups and downs, but I got to looking through my picture gallery in my phone and came across several adventures over the last year. A good reminder of how far I've come. Back then I made a conscious decision to live life and never stop moving(#keepmoving). I didn't limit myself and welcomed challenges. I pushed myself in all aspects of life and with it came so many improvements. Not only in my physical healthy and physique, but also my personal relationships. I did my best to make each day count and I gotta say I'm pretty effin proud of myself. 
        It's been a long road and I'm only just getting started. So brace yourself people because I will be spamming all over again with my adventure updates! Everything from an afternoon jog, to fun runs, obstacle races, hiking, kayaking, marathon training and more! That's right... marathon training! ok so let me be a little more realistic... HALF marathon training lol but at some point you'll be reading an update about my first full marathon and maybe if i'm lucky i'll meet a good guy who will enjoy the adventures with me along the way. It's good to be back and I hope you'll get some entertainment from my coming posts: life as i know it  :)

Back to the drawing board... let's get er done!


No comments:

Post a Comment